- Health and Eco-friendly & Energy saving
- High quality material & High heat-resistant
- Wide range of Uses & Multifunction
- Easy to clean & safe to use
FEATURES & BENEFITS
1. Health and Eco-friendly & Energy saving
- Preserve the nutrients of the food
- Heated evenly and quick
- Multi - layered glazes
- Infrared Thermal Effect
2. High quality material & High heat-resistant
- Not breakable even dry cook (600c)
- Can heat up directly after taken out from refrigerator
- Can immediate store into refrigerator after heated up
3. WIDE RANGE OF USES & MULTI-FUNCTION
- Gas Stove
- Electric Ceramic Stove
- Oven (+300C)
4. EASY TO CLEAN & SAFE TO USE
- Wide glaze coverage
- Less oil absorption
- Easy to clean
- Clean & residue free
1. Check the product carefully for any cracks or damages, do not use it if found any abnormal.
2. Before use, use sponge or soft cloth to wash the pot upside down and let it dry naturally. Leave it uncovered or covered 2/3 when storing for better air circulation inside the pot.
3. Product is fragile and made with fine porcelain, please handle with care.
1. Before first use, please cook porridge/flour/milk first, it will improve heat resistance and make the pot more durable.
2. Use an insulated mat when placing the pot to prevent product marks or damage to other household items.
3. Do not place lids near any open flame to avoid damage/scalding due to heating
4. For longer product life span, set the fire to medium or below
5. Stir the food while cooking to prevent the food from burning and sticking to the pot. Do not dry burn.
6. If the pot body cracks and leaks after heating, stop heating immediately and wait for the pot to cool down before moving it to avoid scalding.
7. Fill the right amount of water to prevent from overflowing or splashing when heating up.
8. Keep out from childen to avoid scalding while cooking.
9. Do not heat up the empty pot directly on stove
10. For IH (induction cooker) series product, do not scrub the bottom of the pot with hard object, otherwise the heat conductor will be damaged.
1. Clean the pot after use to prevent adhesion of the oil/residue which will impact on the product performance
2. Keep out of reach of children
3. Wipe it with dry towel and leave it dry in a ventilated area for the next use.
Due to fine porcelain, containing very fine pores, the pot should be avoided to soak in water for a long period. If the pot has soaked , please ensure the pot has been clean and dry thoroughly before heating. Otherwise , the surface of the pot may appear blistering, cracking, etc.
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS : 32.1 (L) x 25.0 (W) x 23.2 (H) cm / 3.13 kg
1 x CERAGON SOUP CASSEROLE 6.0L - LY0097A-60